oh baby my sweet baby dirty dancing lyrics

When you leave me sweet kisses I will miss Boy. Be my be my baby Be my little baby I want it only say Say youll be my darling Be my be my baby Be my baby now I want it only say Ooh ohh ohh oh Ill make you happy baby Just wait.


1

Ooh we had something good so tell.

. How do you call youre loverboy Girl. Oh Me Oh My Sweet Baby. Love is Strange Lyrics.

Baby oh baby My sweet baby youre the one--Tom Johnston. See the way she lights up a room I saw her round midnight howlin up a room Singin bright eyes and American Skies I tried to say l love you but my. And if he doesnt answer Girl.

Baby oh baby my sweet baby youre the one Both. My Sweet Baby Lyrics. Come here loverboy Boy.

A clip from the movie Dirty Dancing. Oh baby baby sweet baby oh yeah oh yeah Tell me whats it gonna Tell me whats it gonna Tell me whats it. Oh no one else could take her place in my life.

Baby oh baby my sweet baby youre the one. Oh-oh Pre-Chorus Southside baby Southside Do it do it Do it do it Dirty dancing all night wanna be do it all Im. If playback doesnt begin shortly try restarting your device.

And if he doesnt. Where are you tonight I want to know Where are you tonight tonight I want to know Where are you tonight tonight I got to know Girl I got to find you. Porfa no te olvides darle like y suscribirte.

Top Songs von Dirty Dancing soundtrack. Love Is Strange Dirty Dancing chords Mickey and Sylvia Bo Diddley C F G 3x C C C F Love humm umm F C C F Love is strange yeah yeah F C C F Lot. Where are you tonight I want to know Where are you tonight tonight I want to know.

Solomon Burke - Cry To Me. And if he still doesnt answer Girl. Come here loverboy Boy.

How do you call youre loverboy Girl. I look at the moon and a single star Its making me crazy wondering where you are. I simply say Girl.

Your sweet loving Is better than a kiss When you leave me Sweet kisses I miss Sylvia Yes Mickey How do you call your lover boy Come here lover boy And if he doesnt answer Oh lover boy And. Love love is strange Lot of people take it for a game Once you get it you never wanna quit no no After youve had it yeah yeah youre in an awful fix Many. Chorus Oh me oh my sweet baby said goodbye.

My one and only baby Say youll be my darling Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only baby wa oh oh oh Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see For every kiss you give me. Come Here Lover Boy Ive Had The Time Of My Life. Baby o-oh baby youre the one.

Letra de Love Is Strange - Dirty Dancing Lyrics y Video musical. Baby oh baby My sweet baby youre the one Baby oh baby My sweet baby youre the one--Tom Johnston. My vision blurry Blurry your soul is dirty Its dirty Girl is it worth it at all.

Oh baby baby sweet baby oh yeah oh yeah Why do you do those things to me. Your sweet lovin mmm is better than a kiss yeah yeah when you leave me mmm sweet kisses Ill miss Sylvia Yes Mickey How do you call your loverboy. And if he doesnt answer Girl.

Baby oh baby My sweet baby youre the one. When you leave me sweet kisses I will miss Boy. Bruce Channel - Hey Baby.

Oh baby oh yeah Oh baby oh yeah My my baby oh yeah Oh baby oh yeah My sweet baby oh yeah Youre the one I know I know I know haha Verse 2 They tryin figure out whats my. Love love is strangeLot of people take it for a gameOnce you get itYoull never wanna quit no no. Love Love is strange Lot of people Take it for a game Once you get it You never want to quit no no After youve had it Youre in an awful fix Many people Dont understand no no They think.

Love love is strange A lot of people take it for a game Once youve get it you never wanna quit After youve had it youre in a awful fix Many people dont understand They think lovin is. Dirty Dancing Oh Lover Boy Lyrics Love love is Strange Lot of people take it for a game once you get it You never want to quit after youve had it your in an awful fix Many people dont. Create and get 5 IQ.


3


1


The Ronettes Be My Baby Dirty Dancing 1987 Youtube


Pin On Movies And Music I Love


1


Pin On Videos


Baby Oh Baby My Sweet Baby Song Search


Pin On Dirty Dancing

0 comments

Post a Comment